This Meir MB02 Round Basin Mixer with Pin Lever has a charming traditional and modern styling. It is made with the latest precision brass engineering and is equipped to provide precise water flow and temperature control. With the slimline lever handle and chic champagne finish, this basin mixer will complement most modern and even traditional bathroom spaces.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Meir MB02 Rose Gold Bathware
The Meir Round Basin Mixer exudes a traditional design with its low profile and straight spout, but the beautiful finish gives it a contemporary look. It is Australian designed and engineered for perfect water temperature and flow strength, which you can control using the minimalist single lever pin. The eye-catching champagne finish adds a sophisticated appeal and highlights the bathroom space it is on.
This single-lever basin faucet can be installed on bathroom and kitchen basins. A taller basin mixer is also available, perfect to install for use on benchtop basins and wash bowls.
Bathroom Vanity Basin Mixer With Round Tube
- MINIMALIST - Its smooth, round tube construction mimics most contemporary bathroom accents and is designed to complement round styled fixtures
- DASHING - Champagne finish exudes luxury and enhances a space's visual appeal
- MODERN CLASSIC - Combines the traditional straight spout style with the slimline single pin lever
- CONVENIENT - Seamless turning on and off, and water temperature control with the easy-to-grip lever handle
- PEACE OF MIND - Backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty for domestic repair or replacement
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718:2005
- WELS Rated: 5 Star, 6 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T37607
- Model: Meir MB02-CH
- Material: Solid brass
- Finish: Electroplated champagne / rose gold
- Height: 165mm
- Depth: 138mm
- Base to Spout Distance: 80mm
- Tap Body Width: Ø55mm
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate: 6 Lpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 500kPa
- Click here to download the care instructions and parts diagram sheet of this product.
- Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used