This Meir MB03 Round Basin Mixer with Curved Spout is a combination of retro and modern styling. It is made with the latest precision brass engineering and is equipped to provide perfect water flow and seamless temperature control. Its chrome finish adds to its classic look, complementing any design of bathroom spaces.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Meir MB03 Basin Mixer Tap with the Combination of Modern and Classic
The Meir Round Basin Mixer with Curved Spout has a charming combination of retro and modern styling. Its sleek and sturdy-looking base works well with contemporary bathroom interior designs, while its unique curved extended spout reminds of the hip, retro fixtures from years back.
This single-lever basin faucet can accommodate both under-mounted and bench-top bathroom basins. Its electroplated chrome finish looks neat and firm, and can easily match other bathroom fixtures in the same colour finish.
Stylish Bathroom Basin Mixer Upgrade
- MINIMALIST - Its smooth, round tube construction mimics most contemporary bathroom accents and designs
- CLASSIC - Ever-reliable chrome finish is a staple on most bathroom designs
- STYLISH - Curved extended spout highlights its unique design
- CONVENIENT - Seamless temperature control with its easy-grip lever
- PEACE OF MIND - Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty for domestic repair or replacement
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718:2005
- WELS Rated: 5 Star, 6 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T37608 (V)
- Model: Meir MB03-C
- Material: Solid brass
- Finish: Electroplated polished chrome
- Height: 200mm
- Width (including base plate): 32mm
- Depth (from tip of spout): 175mm
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate: 6 Lpm
- Click here to download the care instructions and parts diagram sheet of this product.
- Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo. The actual colour may vary due to lighting and screen resolutions.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used