This designer shower set is made for functionality and luxury in the modern bathroom. The rectangular rail is matched by a super slim shower head that provides a lavish amount of rain shower. The set is completed by a NANOJET™-powered hand-held shower, turning your usual shower experience into a daily extravagant treat. Available in Polished Chrome, Matte Black, and Brushed Nickel finish.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Pure Beauty, Double the Luxury
The Alder LYNX ECO Dual Shower Set - Rain Head and NANOJET Hand Shower is a combination of the solid brass shower rail, super slim but wide shower head, and a 3-function hand shower. This Australian-engineered luxury shower set is architecturally designed to provide the utmost bathroom shower experience. The stainless steel shower head is 2mm thin but has a 300mm diameter for wider overhead shower coverage, while the NANOJET™-powered hand-held shower has an enlarged shower area for a more invigorating shower. The shower set also features an anti-twist satin shower hose for your convenience. The durable AMOR-KOTE™ finish ensures superior scratch resistance, anti-fingerprint and lasting lustre that's backed by 7-year warranty on the finish.
- Modern minimalist design, Australian-engineered
- Super-slim 2mm round stainless steel shower head
- Ultra-wide 300mm diameter shower head
- NANOJET™ 3-function hand shower
- Solid brass rail construction for durability
- Swivel shower head for flexibility
- Superior AMOR-KOTE™ scratch-resistant chrome finish
- 1.5m anti-twist satin shower hose
- Fully compliant with AS, NZS, WaterMark, and WELS
- 15 -year warranty
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 3 Star, 9 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S14491
- Shower Head Diameter: 300mm
- Shower Head Thickness: 2mm
- Rail Length: 620mm max.
- Recommended shower outlet height: 1.9m above the floor
- Shower Hose Length: 1.5m
- Material: Stainless Steel (head), Solid Brass (rail)
- Finishes: Chrome, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel
- Temperature Rating: max. 75 degrees C
- Pressure Rating: max. 500 Kpa
Alder offers up to 7 years replacement warranty for product, parts, and finish for residential use mixers, showers, and tapware. There is a 15-year replacement warranty for cartridges and for shower diverters, and accessories have a 7-year warranty on products and parts. Mixers, showers and tapware used in a non-residential use have a 1-year replacement warranty on product or parts and labour, while accessories are subject to a 1-year replacement warranty for product or parts.
All product warranties are subject to exclusions. Click here for the complete Alder warranty details.