This architectural grade Royce Door Lever handle kit is a high-end door furniture range. It has a solid stainless steel construction and is manufactured to the highest standards. The spring set and all components are built to last and has a concealed fix (no visible screw fixings). While almost all handles available commercially are hollow, these are solid and heavy as they are made of real 304 stainless steel and not the cheaper metal with a "stainless steel like finish" coating. The result is a handle that is visually appealing that will not rust or lose its coating like cheaper handles do.
This Royce Door Lever handle kit has that classic soft flowing lines making it the popular choice for refurbished era homes. Best suited for an internal privacy door such as a bathroom or bedroom, It includes a standard latch lockable by a privacy push button on the handle rose of the inward opening side of the door. It has a discrete hole on the handle rose of the outward side of the door to provide an emergency release with a pointed object - great if you have young children who might accidently lock themselves in a bathroom.
Royce lever door handle kits are also available without the privacy button and can be installed with a mortice lock for a higher security requirement if need be.
- Solid 304 brushed stainless steel lever handles and privacy rose set (suitable for left or right handed installation)
- Standard 100mm x 8mm spindle (suitable for most doors 35mm to 58mm)
- Alternate split-spindle if you wish the inward handle to operate independently (this means the handle can be opened from the inside even if the outside is held fast)
- 60mm privacy backset latch (standard latch for domestic passage door) with faceplate
- All required fixing screws and installation templates and instructions
5 Year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults for the Stainless Steel Handle Set, standard warranty applies for all other components - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.