A Timeless Kitchen Mixer
The Klass Kitchen Mixer exudes simplicity with its flawless minimalistic design. The perfect goose-neck design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any kitchen. The optional pull-out nozzle allows you to simply direct your water stream to where it is needed, then it slips neatly back into place - you would not even know it was a pull-out by looking at it! (if required, select this option when adding to cart).
The high quality internal ceramic cartridge provides a cushioned feel on the mixer lever making it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its Neoperl Swiss aerator and Tucai Spanish supply hoses provide a perfect stream of water for your kitchen needs. This is not just a highly practical kitchen tap - it is a piece of art.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swivelling goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Optional retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink (this is an option you can select when adding to cart)
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is superior to chromed brass for kitchen tap-ware. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. It is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware in restaurants is usually stainless steel. The benefits of selecting stainless steel for your kitchen tap mixer include:
- Stronger and more durable metal
- Sanitary grade metal that does not contain lead
- Solid steel - other metals are usually coated with chrome or paint which can peel or scratch
- Interior surfaces are smooth so particles cannot build up like with brass taps - so your water remains clean
- Height: 406mm
- Depth: 183mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Mixer Lever Position: Mounted left, right or side
- Spout: Goose neck with pull-out hose
- Nozzle: Neoperl® aerator on flexible hose
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29043 - S1371-4S
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: Kottman® anti-fray grey nylon pull-out hose
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.
|Click on the books to download the instruction manuals (PDF) for these products.|
|Brushed||Brushed Pull Out|
STAINLESS STEEL KITCHENWARE - Precision and Reliability
SWEDIA® is a specialist supplier of professional grade stainless steel tapware and kitchenware. Combining contemporary style with the latest technological innovations SWEDIA®'s products are coveted by architects for luxury homes. All SWEDIA® products are constructed from sanitary grade stainless steel, precision engineered, and manufactured specifically to meet the strict Australian and New Zealand requirements and standards.
View the SWEDIA Catalogue now
SWEDIA® takes pride in its world-leading stainless steel kitchen and laundry products. It specialises in solid sanitary grade Stainless Steel tapware and is a global leader in combining style with the latest in technology and innovation. View the SWEDIA Catalogue now to know more about our tapware and sinkware.
Members get free shipping (unless otherwise highlighted)
Members of Renovator Store enjoy FREE DELIVERY within Australia! Signup to be a member now - it's free!
Guest shipping rates
For those that prefer to shop as guests shipping will be charged at the flat rate of $9.50, or 5% of the cart total (whichever is greater).
Some bulky items incur special freight charges. See product page/cart for details.
For Baths, please see their respective product pages for details as standard shipping rates do not apply. Detailed Bath Shipping Information can be found here.
For floorboard delivery information click here
Unless otherwise stated, orders are typically despatched within one business day. If an order is made after hours or on non-business days it is deemed to be made on the next business day - so, for example, an order made on the weekend will be queued for despatch on the Monday, and is typically despatched that day or the following business day. Items that are ordered before 12noon (10am for New Zealand) on a business day, are usually despatched that same day.
Delivery timeframes are dependent on your location, which distribution centre we are sending from, the size and number of parcels, and the schedules of the carrier. Australia Post and Toll Ipec are our preferred carriers, although sometimes other carriers are utilised. In most cases the average delivery times we observe are:
|VIC Metro||1 to 3 business days|
|VIC Regional||2 to 4 business days|
|NSW Metro||2 to 4 business days|
|NSW Regional||4 to 6 business days|
|QLD Metro||3 to 5 business days|
|QLD Regional||4 to 9 business days|
|TAS, SA, WA and NT||3 to 9 business days|
These are average delivery times and we often observe shorter and longer timeframes. Renovator Store cannot control delivery timeframes and processes, and your first point of communication on a delivery is the carrier.
To see more detailed estimated delivery timeframes visit our Estimated Shipping Times page.
Your order might arrive in separate deliveries
An order might come in multiple parcels. Sometimes we might send your order in more than one package or from different distribution centres, and they may arrive at different times.
How can I track my order delivery?
In most cases you will be sent instructions by email on how to track your delivery once your order has been completed. In some cases tracking information is not available. If you are concerned about the progress of your delivery the fastest way to get information is to contact the carrier and quote the tracking number. We can only see the same tracking information available to you.
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
Australia Post and Toll typically require a signature upon delivery and our nominated couriers typically deliver only during business hours. So it is best to provide a shipping address that will be attended during business hours. If someone is not available to accept the goods the standard practice is to leave a card informing you how to collect at your local Post Office or for re-delivery.
You can put a short note on your order on the order checkout screen to provide delivery instructions, however Renovator Store cannot guarantee the carrier will observe these requests.
We can deliver to an Australia Post Parcel Locker
For a single item purchase you can easily arrange for delivery to an Australia Post parcel locker. There are 200 locations across Australia (also at 7-Eleven Stores and BP Service Stations) that are accessible 24/7 and free to arrange. They will email and SMS you when its ready to collect! See the details here.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for members (14 day for guest purchasers) across all products except flooring products, custom-made products, fire-extinguishers, and gift cards. If you wish to return your delivered product, simply email us and we'll arrange the product to be returned and to refund you (less Delivery Costs). Terms and conditions apply. See our Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please see our returns policy here.
Quality counts. This kitchen mixer is of the highest quality utilising the latest ceramic cartridge technology. Beware of light-weight cheaper tapware that utilise poorer quality cartridges, valves and o-rings. You will end up wanting to replace them!
Install professionally. It's important that you use a qualified plumber to install your mixer.
Please Submit a Review
- Saw at HIA show Review by Francis
- The best purchase I've ever made Review by Saskia
Have you thought about: