This European designed kitchen mixer combines practical design with sophisticated styling. Its highly polished chrome finish and classic round handle is designed to suit any kitchen. Its high precision engineering, solid brass construction, and superior ceramic mixer cartridge technology provide complete reliability.Read more
This kitchen mixer combines practical design with sophisticated styling. This mixer's European design provides a stunning contemporary feature for your kitchen. Its highly polished chrome finish and classic refined round handle is designed to suit any modern kitchen. Its spring goose-neck is highly practical for manoeuvring the water flow, and provides a stunning industrial design
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid brass construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
- Solid brass construction with polished chrome finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Sturdy spring goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink
- Full 360° Swivel for convenience
- Textured solid metal grip on nozzle to enhance usability
- Swiss aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
- Height: 477mm
- Depth: 260mm
- Height from Base to Nozzle: 288mm
- Swivel: 360 Degree
- Material: Solid DR Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Pull Out: Yes
- Hoses: Anti-fray pull out nylon hose. Tucai stainless steel input hoses.
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 3 Star, 8L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T04257 - 33 61 7125 2S
- Warranty: 5 Years
5 year manufacturer warranty on manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.