The dark grey Kam Outdoor Garden Spike Light is a 12V fitting and features a hooded MR16 globe holder. Great for highlighting features in your garden, backyard or patio, this spike light gives more control over the direction and impact of the light. It's IP65 rated (dust tight & waterproof) to ensure that it's protected against splashing water and objects. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.Read more
See shipping information.
Low Voltage Spike Spot Light with Shade
- CONTEMPORARY - Built with a dark-coloured finish to suit modern landscapes
- CONVENIENT - Easy to maintain lighting renovation solution that ensures an elegantly lit and safe outdoor space
- QUALITY - Dust and waterproof to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- FLEXIBLE - Can be easily repositioned to achieve the perfect illumination; the hooded lamp holder is also adjustable for even more control over light impact and direction
- SAFE CONNECTION - Safe to install and use; requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Height: 294mm
- Width: 89mm
- Depth: 179mm
- Depth of Shade: 3mm
- Globe Included?: No
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Flex: 1000mm (Included in the box)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Dark grey (Powder coated)
- Screws included?: Yes, stainless steel
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust and waterproof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.