This 40W heated towel rail is of bold modern design with its parallel vertical rails and stainless steel manufacture. Its polished to a mirror finish provides a contemporary feature piece for your bathroom. You will never want to go without it once you have a heated towel rail.
This unit is 1200mm high with 2 vertical bars, making the most of tight spaces or a contemporary feature, not to forget your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This unit has the potential of holding 4 towels making it not only compact but practical also! This unit can be Hard-Wired to conceal the wiring or simply plugged in to a neighbouring powerpoint. See the installation instructions for details
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
Peace of Mind
Fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards (AS/NZS3350.1.2002), and water proof rated to IP34, it can be installed with confidence. Beware of cheaper imitation products with fine light-weight tubing and inferior heating elements.
- Dimensions: 180mm width; 1200mm height; 120mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30 mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Constructed of mirror polished high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 40 watts
- Comes ready with a plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or can be invisibly hard-wired
- Wiring: This unit is wired from the Bottom right pillar only and can be exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Running cost: $0.015 /hour
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
Hotwire Towel Rails are a revolution. Easy Fix completely changes the game. Not only do Hotwire Easy Fix rails look elegant and stylish they are the easiest towel rail in the market to install. They are also much more secure. Our patented installation method not only saves time but also ensures your rail is fixed far more firmly to the wall. Our unique design also gives you the maximum amount of flexibility. You can have the cable exiting the rail on the left the right or even the middle! You can conceal the wiring so no cable is visible or have a small length to a plug. All of this can be done for no additional cost.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.