Imagine the comfort of warm dry towels in winter. This 40W Vertical Heated Towel Rail is of modern design and intended to fit on narrow bathroom walls that are otherwise wasted space. With its sharp polished stainless steel square bars that can fit 4 standard towels, the Vertical heated towel rail is the space saver for any old or new bathroom!Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
This 40W heated towel rail is of bold modern design with its parallel vertical rails and stainless steel manufacture. Its polished to a mirror finish provides a contemporary feature piece for your bathroom. You will never want to go without it once you have a heated towel rail.
This unit is 1200mm high with 2 vertical bars, making the most of tight spaces or a contemporary feature, not to forget your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This unit has the potential of holding 4 towels making it not only compact but practical also! This unit can be Hard-Wired to conceal the wiring or simply plugged in to a neighbouring powerpoint. See the installation instructions for details
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
Peace of Mind
Fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards (AS/NZS3350.1.2002), and water proof rated to IP34, it can be installed with confidence. Beware of cheaper imitation products with fine light-weight tubing and inferior heating elements.
- Dimensions: 180mm width; 1200mm height; 120mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30 mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Constructed of mirror polished high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 40 watts
- Comes ready with a plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or can be invisibly hard-wired
- Wiring: This unit is wired from the Bottom right pillar only and can be exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Running cost: $0.015 /hour
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - See Here For Details