This 700mm wide square-bar heated towel rail from Hotwire Heating provides the comfort of warm, dry towels in winter that your family deserves. This 130W heated towel rail has a modern design with its luxurious gold stainless steel bars. Designed for two hanging standard towels, one above the other. The classic structure easily complements any bathroom interior design.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Smart and Spacious Electric Bath Towel Warmer
This stylish Hotwire 700mm wide 10-bar Heated Towel Rail has square vertical bars and horizontal rails. This range also includes a built-in timer and an on/off switch attached to one of its vertical bars. Designed for two hanging standard towels, one above the other.
This electric towel warmer is durable and comes with a concealed wiring adaptor for easier operation after installation. It is also tested to be splash-proof with its IP55 rating, making it safe and suitable for spaces near the shower or bath.
Practical Heated Towel Rack with Built-In Timer
- SMART - Includes a built-in timer and an on/off switch. The colour varies to match the rail
- DURABLE - Made with 304-grade stainless steel that endures daily usage
- STYLISH - Solid horizontal bars highlight its modern design
- COMPACT - Perfect for smaller bathroom spaces. Can accommodate at least 2 towels at the same time
- QUALITY - Manufactured to international standards and has an IP55 splash-proof rating
- Dimensions: 900mm(H) x 700mm(W) x 128mm(D)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Number of Rails: 10
- Watts: 130W
- Power: 230/240V a.c. 50 HZ
- Wiring: 1.5 metres of flex is provided. Concealed wiring components included
- Material: 304-grade stainless steel
- Finish: Gold
- Concealed Wiring Adaptor: Included
- Running Costs Per Hr approx**: 3¢
- IP Rating: IP55 Splash-proof
- Warranty: 5-year replacement
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ60335.2.43:2018
** Running costs calculation is based on an electricity tariff of 25¢ per kilowatt. Check with your electricity provider on your current tariff. No responsibility is taken for the correct calculation of running costs.