This 700mm wide 10-bar heated towel rail from Hotwire Heating provides the comfort of warm, dry towels in winter that your family deserves. This 130W heated towel rail has a modern design with luxury chrome stainless steel bars. Designed for two to three hanging standard towels, one above the other. The classic structure easily complements any bathroom interior design.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Neat and Modern Electric Bath Towel Warmer
This Round-bar Heated Towel Rail from Hotwire features smooth round vertical bars and horizontal rails. Its luxury chrome finish complements both traditional and modern bathroom designs, a perfect choice for a fixture that can match numerous bathroom redesigns. This range also includes a built-in timer and an on/off switch, conveniently attached to one of its vertical bars.
Made with stainless steel, this electric towel warmer is durable and comes with a concealed wiring adaptor for easier operation after installation. It is also tested to be splashproof with its IP55 rating, making it safe and suitable for wall spaces near the shower or bath. Dry and stiff bath towels are a thing of yesterday with the Hotwire Round Bar Heated Towel Rail.
Reliable Heated Towel Dryer
- BUILT-IN TIMER - All new Hotwire rails include a built-in timer and an on/off switch. The colour varies to suit the rail.
- DURABLE - Made with 304-grade stainless steel that can endure daily usage
- MINIMALIST - Neat, round horizontal bars highlights its modern design
- COMPACT - Perfect for smaller bathroom spaces. Can accommodate 2 towels at the same time
- QUALITY - Manufactured to international standards and has an IP55 splashproof rating
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 700mm
- Depth: 122mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Number of Rails: 10
- Watts: 130W
- Supply: 230/240 volts a.c. 50 HZ
- Wiring: 1.5 metres of flex is provided. Components for concealed wiring included.
- Material: 304-grade stainless steel
- Finish: Chrome
- Concealed Wiring Adaptor: Yes
- Running Costs Per Hr approx.**: 3¢
- IP Rating: IP55 Splashproof
- Warranty: 5-year replacement
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ60335.2.43:2018
Download the Specs Sheet here.
** Running costs calculation is based on an electricity tariff of 25¢ per kilowatt. Check with your electricity provider on your current tariff. No responsibility is taken for the correct calculation of running costs