Imagine the comfort of stepping out of the shower on a cold winter morning into a warm, dry, fluffy towel. This can become reality without lifting a tool! The 90W Portable heated towel rail is of modern design with curved polished stainless steel bars. It is designed for two standard-sized towels and can be moved between bathrooms easily to accommodate everyone.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Bold and Contemporary Freestanding Towel Rack
This 90W Free-Standing heated towel rail has a very bold modern design with its round panels. Its high-quality stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish, providing a contemporary feature piece for your bathroom. You will never want to go without it once you have a heated towel rail.
Compact Electric Towel Warmer
This unit is 600mm wide with 7 crossbars your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This unit is designed to fit two towels (one on the top four rails and one on the bottom four). Many heated towel rails only have four bars which are good if only one person uses the bathroom!
Peace of Mind
Fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards (AS/NZS3350.1.2002), and waterproof rated to IP34, it can be used with confidence. Beware of cheaper imitation products with fine light-weight tubing and inferior heating elements.
- MODERN DESIGN - comes with smooth round polished finish stainless steel bars with a mirror-polished finish
- COMPACT - 600mm wide and can hold and heat two standard-sized towels and can be moved between bathrooms easily
- EASY FIX INSTALLATION - this revolutionary new system is the easiest way of installing a new heated towel rail
- TOUGH - made from high-quality heavy grade 304 stainless steel for long term use
- PEACE OF MIND - fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards and waterproof rated to IP34
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 900mm height; 380mm depth (floor footprint)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30 mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Chrome (Mirror finish)
- Power: 90 watts
- Comes ready with 1.5m plug in-cord
- Running Costs Per Hr: Approx. 2¢
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002