Imagine the comfort of warm dry towels in winter. This 80W heated towel rail has a very modern design with its square polished stainless steel bars. Designed for two hanging standard towels, one above the other.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
This 80W heated towel rail has a very bold modern design with its flat panels. Its high quality heavy grade 304 stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish, providing a contemporary feature piece for your bathroom. You will never want to go without it once you have a heated towel rail.
This unit is 530mm wide with 8 cross bars your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This unit is designed to fit two towels (one on the top four rails and one on the bottom four). Many heated towel rails only have four bars which is only good if one person uses the bathroom!
This revolutionary new system is the easiest way of installing a new heated towel rail. This unit can be wired any way you like, Top or Bottom, Left, Right or Centre, Concealed or Exposed.
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
Peace of Mind
Fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards (AS/NZS3350.1.2002), and water proof rated to IP34, it can be installed with confidence. Beware of cheaper imitation products with fine light-weight tubing and inferior heating elements.
- Dimensions: 530mm width; 700mm height; 140mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Horizontal rails are H25mm, W15mm
- Material: Constructed of mirror polished high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 80 watts
- Comes ready with 1.5m plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or plug can be cut off and hard-wired
- Wiring: this unit can be wired in any configuration you like. Top or bottom, left, right or centre, exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - See Here For Details