This 80W electric towel rail posseses a highly modern design with its round bars. These bars are made from highly durable 304 Stainless Steel, and are meticulously powder coated with black finish. Designed to accommodate two hanging standard towels, one above the other.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Black Towel Ladder for Modern Bathrooms
This stainless steel heated towel rack in black is 530mm wide with 8 cross bars your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This ladder type towel holder is designed to fit two towels, one above the other, and is perfect to use in narrow bathroom spaces.
The matte black surface of Hotwire stainless steel heated towel rails are carefully designed to enhance the durability and overall performance of the product. Its stainless steel material is treated with electrostatic powder coating cured with a high temperature baking process to ensure hardness and durability. It is also built to be water-resistant, leaving you without worries of the coating to chip-off after a long term usage of the bath towel drying rack.
Electric Towel Rail Installation Made Easy
Easy Fix is the revolutionary new system that provides the easiest way of installing a new heated towel rail. This wall mounted towel rack can be wired any way you like, Top or Bottom, Left, Right or Centre, Concealed or Exposed.
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
- Compact construction perfect for small bathroom spaces
- Securely holds up to 2 towels with its 8 horizontal bars
- Certified water proof with IP34 rating, (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Bold matte black finish that highlights an instant upgrade to your bathroom interior
- Comes ready with a plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or can be invisibly hard-wired
- Dimensions: 530mm width; 700mm height; 122mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Horizontal rails are 20mm round
- Materials: High grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black finish is electrostatically powder coated and baked for durability
- Power: 80 watts
- Wiring: this unit can be wired in any configuration you like. Top or bottom, left, right or centre, exposed or concealed
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
- Manufacturer Code: Flat R8 BL
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - See Here For Details