Imagine the comfort of warm dry towels in winter. This 165W heated towel rail has a very modern design with its round polished stainless steel bars. Designed for four hanging standard towels, two above the others.Read more
This 165W heated towel rail has a very bold modern design with its flat panels. Its high quality heavy grade 304 stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish, providing a contemporary feature piece for your bathroom. You will never want to go without it once you have a heated towel rail.
This unit is 800mm wide with 12 cross bars your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This unit is designed to fit four towels (two on the top six rails and two on the bottom six). Many heated towel rails only have four bars which is only good if one person uses the bathroom!
This revolutionary new system is the easiest way of installing a new heated towel rail. This unit can be wired any way you like, Top or Bottom, Left, Right or Centre, Concealed or Exposed.
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
Peace of Mind
Fully certified under Australian electrical safety standards (AS/NZS3350.1.2002), and water proof rated to IP34, it can be installed with confidence. Beware of cheaper imitation products with fine light-weight tubing and inferior heating elements.
- Dimensions: 800mm width; 1150mm height; 122mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Horizontal rails are 20mm round
- Material: Constructed of mirror polished high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 165 watts
- Comes ready with 1.5m plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or plug can be cut off and hard-wired
- Wiring: this unit can be wired in any configuration you like. Top or bottom, left, right or centre, exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
Hotwire Towel Rails are a revolution. Easy Fix completely changes the game. Not only do Hotwire Easy Fix rails look elegant and stylish they are the easiest towel rail in the market to install. They are also much more secure. Our patented installation method not only saves time but also ensures your rail is fixed far more firmly to the wall. Our unique design also gives you the maximum amount of flexibility. You can have the cable exiting the rail on the left the right or even the middle! You can conceal the wiring so no cable is visible or have a small length to a plug. All of this can be done for no additional cost.
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - See Here For Details