This 120W heated towel rail posseses a highly modern design with its round bars which are meticulously powder coated with black finish. Designed to accommodate two hanging standard towels, one above the other.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Functional Compact Towel Rail
This stainless steel heated towel rack in black is 700mm wide with 10 cross bars your towel will be fluffy and dry in no time! This ladder type towel holder is designed to fit two towels (one on the top five rails and one on the bottom five), perfect to use in family households.
This revolutionary new system is the easiest way of installing a new heated towel rail. This unit can be wired any way you like, Top or Bottom, Left, Right or Centre, Concealed or Exposed.
Ensure you utilise a licensed electrician when you hard-wire this into your power circuit.
Matte Black: Elegance and Reliability
The matte black surface of Hotwire stainless steel heated towel rails are carefully designed to enhance the durability and overall performance of the product. Its stainless steel material is treated with electrostatic powder coating cured with a high temperature baking process to ensure hardness and durability. It is also built to be water-resistant, leaving you without worries of the coating to chip-off after a long term usage of the bath towel drying rack.
- Spacious construction to accommodate more bath towels
- Securely holds up to 2 widespread towels with its 10 horizontal bars
- Certified water proof with IP34 rating, (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Bold matte black finish that highlights an instant upgrade to your bathroom interior
- Comes ready with a plug in cord. Can be plugged-in or can be invisibly hard-wired
- Dimensions: 700mm width; 900mm height; 122mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Horizontal rails are 20mm round
- Materials: Constructed of powder coated high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 120 watts
- Wiring: this unit can be wired in any configuration you like. Top or bottom, left, right or centre, exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55 degrees C
- Water-proof rating: IP34 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZS3350.1.2002
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - See Here For Details