This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has a popular round rail design. Its 750mm width fits two standard towels side by side making it the most compact choice for two towels. It boasts 5 x horizontal bars to provide uniform heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Stylish - the Aguzzo® Streamline round bar heated towel range is popular due to its one piece vertical bars - very streamlined!
- Compact - the 750mm width is the most popular as it fits two standard 700mm towels side-by-side
- Flexible install - You have the option to attach to the wall and simply DIY plug in, or conceal the wiring through the wall bracket into the wall (electrician required to connect). See install instructions below - you can simply plug in or have your electrician provide a connection in the wall for concealed wiring. Simply connect to and control via a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately) so you can enjoy warm fluffy towels when you need them!
- Efficient- Only 78 watts power consumption! For less than the power of a light globe you can have the benefits of warm dry towels. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - the 5 x horizontal bars provide uniform heat distribution minimising the time to heat the towels
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licencing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Polished finish - looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel. 304 stainless steel is a superior choice - it is stronger than chromed brass, and superior corrosion resistance to cheaper stainless steel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 750mm width; 700mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 78 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord
- Installation: Select whether you wish it to be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions
- Control: If concealed wired, must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Select Left or Right wire exit - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options to select from:
(1) Plug In - Comes with cord and plug - simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Cord is concealed inside tube attaching to wall. Have your electrician hard wire to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately).
Installation: Choose which corner you wish the power cord to exit from
Select your required wiring option when purchasing. The heated towel rail's innovative symmetrical design allows it to be rotated so the wiring can be on the top or the bottom.
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
Aguzzo Designer Bathware
Aguzzo designer bathware combines the latest contemporary Italian designs with the best tapware technology available. Aguzzo Bathware exudes boldness with its defined lines, geometric styling, and precise forging. Durability and quality is maximised by the solid DR Brass tapware and polished stainless steel bathroom fittings of the exclusive Aguzzo ranges. Perfect your bathroom with Aguzzo Beautiful Bathware.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.
Members get free shipping (unless otherwise highlighted)
Members of Renovator Store enjoy FREE DELIVERY within Australia! Signup to be a member now - it's free!
Guest shipping rates
For those that prefer to shop as guests shipping will be charged at the flat rate of $9.50, or 5% of the cart total (whichever is greater).
Some bulky items incur special freight charges. See product page/cart for details.
For floorboard delivery information click here
Unless otherwise stated, orders are typically despatched within one business day. If an order is made after hours or on non-business days it is deemed to be made on the next business day - so, for example, an order made on the weekend will be queued for despatch on the Monday, and is typically despatched that day or the following business day. If you order before 10am on a business day we make best efforts to despatch it the same day.
Delivery timeframes are dependent on your location, which distribution centre we are sending from, the size and number of parcels, and the schedules of the carrier. Australia Post and Toll Ipec are our preferred carriers, although sometimes other carriers are utilised. In most cases the average delivery times we observe are:
|VIC Metro||1 to 3 business days|
|VIC Regional||2 to 4 business days|
|NSW Metro||2 to 4 business days|
|NSW Regional||4 to 6 business days|
|QLD Metro||3 to 5 business days|
|QLD Regional||4 to 9 business days|
|TAS, SA, WA and NT||3 to 9 business days|
These are average delivery times and we often observe shorter and longer timeframes. Renovator Store cannot control delivery timeframes and processes, and your first point of communication on a delivery is the carrier.
To see more detailed estimated delivery timeframes visit our Estimated Shipping Times page.
Your order might arrive in separate deliveries
An order might come in multiple parcels. Sometimes we might send your order in more than one package or from different distribution centres, and they may arrive at different times.
How can I track my order delivery?
In most cases you will be sent instructions by email on how to track your delivery once your order has been completed. In some cases tracking information is not available. If you are concerned about the progress of your delivery the fastest way to get information is to contact the carrier and quote the tracking number. We can only see the same tracking information available to you.
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
Australia Post and Toll typically require a signature upon delivery and our nominated couriers typically deliver only during business hours. So it is best to provide a shipping address that will be attended during business hours. If someone is not available to accept the goods the standard practice is to leave a card informing you how to collect at your local Post Office or for re-delivery.
You can put a short note on your order on the order checkout screen to provide delivery instructions, however Renovator Store cannot guarantee the carrier will observe these requests.
We can deliver to an Australia Post Parcel Locker
For a single item purchase you can easily arrange for delivery to an Australia Post parcel locker. There are 200 locations across Australia (also at 7-Eleven Stores and BP Service Stations) that are accessible 24/7 and free to arrange. They will email and SMS you when its ready to collect! See the details here.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for members (14 day for guest purchasers) across all products except flooring products, custom-made products, fire-extinguishers, and gift cards. If you wish to return your delivered product, simply email us and we'll arrange the product to be returned and to refund you (less Delivery Costs). Terms and conditions apply. See our Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please see our returns policy here.
Product HintsNo tips or advice available
Please Submit a Review
Have you thought about: