This LimeLight Harmon Outdoor Recessed Wall light is made of marine grade 316 Stainless Steel and is tested and approved as waterproof (IP 65) so it is ideal for Australian weather conditions. It comes with built-in LED's, easy connectors and runs on a 12V circuit so is the perfect DIY product.Read more
This Harmon outdoor recessed wall light light is made of superior 3mm thick 316 marine grade Stainless Steel. Its waterproof body is tested and approved to IP65 so it is ideal for Australian weather conditions. Precision crafted with a perfect electro-polished finish, flush mounted 5mm thick glass and has LED's built in!
It is the highest quality outdoor wall light available - you will know its quality when you feel its weight.
- LED's existing in the light
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel with superior polished finish
- Water proof - tested and approved to IP65
- 3mm thick body and 5mm thick flush glass lens - this is made to last
- Easy DIY installation - 12V
Choosing stainless steel outdoor light
Thickness: Cheaper lights only have about a 1mm thick body that is not made to last. High quality lights have a 3mm thick Stainless Steel body.
Steel: 316 Stainless steel is the top quality. Cheaper alloys or lower grades of steel will not tolerate outdoor conditions as well
LED: LED's will reduce the wattage required along the cable, allowing you brighter lights with a smaller transformer.
Lens: Look for strengthened glass that is thick (5mm). It is best to be flush with the body so water and dust cannot accumulate
Water proof: Look for an IP rating of 65 so it is water and dust proof. This again will ensure your lights stand the test of time.
- Input voltage: 12V
- Luminaries: 9 LEDs totalling 1.5Watts
- Dimensions: Face: 70mm x 70mm, Body: 60mm Square x 60mm Deep
- Water-proofness: Water and dust proof tested and approved to IP65
- Body: Superior 3mm thick 316 Stainless Steel Facing
- Lens: 5mm thick strengthened glass lense, flush with casing to prevent water pooling
- Connectors: Includes a 1m cable with an easy connector pre-attached to the end
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is different from Aluminium and brass and other alloys. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. As you can imagine, being consistently outside in all sorts of weather can be taxing on your fixtures and fittings, however, stainless steel will not corrode over time. Some maintenance may be required, a simple spray of oil and a rub every so often will add to the longevity of your fittings.
1 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.