This durable double sink is made from 1.5mm-thick 304 stainless steel with a satin finish for a long lasting look. It is completely sound baffled to ensure noise is minimised, and undercoated to insulate the water temperature. This sink is ready to install with the clips, cut out template, and square wastes already included in the package.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Can be undermounted or topmounted - Brilliant!
This innovative sink design allows either a simple topmount installation or a flush undermount installation. You can choose later as all fixing clips and cut-out templates for either method are included. See the product images to see both installation types.
- Commercial grade - Unlike poorly constructed hand-made sinks that are only 0.8mm thick this Brienz Cube sink is 1.5mm thick and hand-made from 304 grade sanitary grade electropolished stainless steel.
- Sound-proofed - Sound pads on the underside of the sink prevent undue noise from water and pots and pans hitting steel. This tested method of sound-baffling is important in domestic households to allow functionality without undue noise.
- Insulated undercoat - an undercoat layer over the sound padding helps to properly maintain the temperature of the water in the sink. This undercoat also reduces water condensation that could lead to damage to your cabinetry. This is a difference you will not find with cheaper sinks.
- Hand made - Brienz sinks are not moulded - they are steel panels joined with the latest technology to make a sink that no moulding machine can make. The result is an industrial design with the desired 90 degree angles, deep geometric bowls, and perfect finish.
- Deep bowl - the deeper squarer commercial style bowl allows more water volume, and a more practical and functional sink for cleaning larger pots and getting busy in the sink. If you are an active home chef you need a hand-made square style-sink like this.
1 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.