This 100m premium grade 14 AWG gauge pure copper speaker cable is designed specifically for in-wall and in-ceiling installation. This is the most commonly installed gauge speaker cable for high-end home theatres as its pure copper will not compromise your audio quality.Read more
Premium OFC In-Wall Speaker Cable - 100m
Professionals know that wired speakers clearly outperform equivalent wireless speakers. This speaker cable is of premium standard - for those that are after the highest quality sound in home cinema setups. It is a heavy 14AWG gauge pure hi-fi oxygen free copper (OFC). It will not compromise the audio of the majority of home cinema systems, except those of the largest size. 14AWG is ideal for supporting speakers at long distances. Its bright orange fire retardant PVC outer jacket protects it during installation, is fully fire rated for complete safety, and is alerts electricians to keep their power cables away.
Hi-Fi Home Audio Speaker Wire
- PURE OXYGEN-FREE COPPER - This cable has two (2) 99.9% oxygen-free copper 14AWG conductors, 1 coated red and 1 coated black. Each conductor has 105 copper strands. The kind of quality you get from this cable assures you that you can leave it in your wall and expect the best performance on your speakers that you could ever have, as opposed to the inferior performance you can get from some cheaper cables that are only copper coated strands.
- PREMIUM 14AWG - 16AWG is regarded as suitable for most domestic home theatre setups with no detectable effect on audio over 15 metre distances to a typical 8 ohm speaker. The thicker 14AWG and 12AWG cables are recommended by Digihaus for lower impedance speakers and longer distances. It will ensure your audio quality is not compromised by the speaker cable.
- ROHS COMPLIANT - It is fully RoHS compliant, meaning the manufacturing process is entirely environmentally friendly.
- DESIGNED FOR IN-WALL - The heavy duty easy slide PVC jacket will protect the cable during installation. It is easier to pull through cavities and affix to building structures and the extra protective thick coating and internal rip cord help protect the internal conductors from stretching, tears and accidental damage. The 2 x 105 strand conductors provide the perfect balance of strength and flexibility for in-wall installation.
- HIGH VISIBILITY - Professional home theatre installers will remind you to keep speaker wires away from power cables and other sources of electromagnetic interference. The super bright orange colour of the PVC jacket ensures that it is highly visible when installing in your walls and ceilings. Electricians will know to keep their other cables away.
- FIRE RETARDANT - The flame retardant PVC compound used in the jacket and conductor insulation is fire retardant and exceeds all local domestic requirements. It has a high temperature and combustion resistance, and low smoke and toxicity. In house fires, cable sheaths can act as conduits to spread fire within wall cavities, and often produce highly toxic gasses. Digihaus fire retandant cables give you that extra protection to reduce fire spread risk and avoid toxic smoke.
- Length: 100m
- Diameter: 7.0mm
- Conductor gauge: 14 AWG
- Conductor: 99.9% pure oxygen free copper (OFC)
- Strands: 2 x 105 0.16 BC (Bare copper)
- Insulation: 1 x black and 1 x red
- Jacket: High visibility durable PVC (Bright orange)
- Rip Cord?: Yes
- Fire Retardant?: Yes
- ROHS: Certified
- Warranty: 10 years