This Aguzzo® Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade stainless steel. Its 900mm width makes it popular for smaller spaces, and its generous 8 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm! Its luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" matches the latest contemporary brushed nickel bathroom tapware.Read more
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its 900mm width is perfect for bigger bathrooms and walls. The 8 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails, Aguzzo® rails are made from thick heavy duty stainless steel. This provides a more durable product and heat retention is much better due to the thicker steel.
The luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" is achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and applying a specialist durable clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel. This finish perfectly matches the Brushed Nickel Finish of contemporary designer bathroom tapware.
- >CONTEMPORARY - round bars with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- SPACIOUS - 900mm wide, plenty of storage with 8 heated bars
- CONCEALED WIRING OR PLUG-IN - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- EASY INSTALL - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- EFFICIENT - Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- HIGH SURFACE AREA - with 10 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- FULL STAINLESS STEEL - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- FULLY WELDED - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- SAFE - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH - achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and then applying a hard wearing clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel to the touch
- WATERPROOF - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 900mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction - 100% heavy duty Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.