This Aguzzo Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304 grade stainless steel. Its 750mm width makes it popular for smaller spaces, and its generous 5 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm!
Efficient - Only 78 watts power consumption!
Brushed nickel finish - a versatile styling for all bathrooms
Dual Wired EZY FIT - wired on left and right, easy to install
This Aguzzo Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 750mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. The 5 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders, Aguzzo rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The brushed nickel finish on stainless steel will match any bathroom interior.
- CONTEMPORARY - round bars with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- COMPACT - only 750mm wide yet plenty of storage with 5 heated bars
- CONCEALED WIRING OR PLUG-IN - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- EASY INSTALL - EZY Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- EFFICIENT- Only 78 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- HIGH SURFACE AREA - with 5 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- SAFE - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH - matches the latest contemporary brushed nickel bathroom tapware
- WATERPROOF - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 750mm width; 700mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Power: 240V - 78 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.