Polished Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail
This Aguzzo Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has a modern square rail design that exudes simplicity. Its 750mm width fits two standard towels side by side making it the most compact choice for two towels. It boasts 5 x horizontal bars to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Simple install - Includes new EZY-FIT plug for hard wiring
- Efficient - Only 78 watts power consumption!
- High Surface Area - with the Flat or Rectangular Bar design for quicker warming and drying.
- Polished finish - looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Dimensions: 750mm width; 700mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm deep x 19mm high
- Power: 240V - 78 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Select Left or Right wire exit - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick