Australian Rebate Programs
Government Grants and Energy Saving Programs
- Federal Government Climate Change Initiatives – web portal outlining current government policy pertaining to climate change. For information on financial support available, follow the link to Grants & Funding.
- Ausindustry’s Clean Technology Programs – offer assistance and incentives to industry to reduce emissions and invest in clean energy technologies.
- Low Carbon Communities – Information regarding Federal Government support for Local Councils, community organisations and low income households.
- Energy Efficiency Exchange – contains an overview of national and state-by-state programs to support businesses.
- NABERS – National Australian Built Environment Rating System measuring the environmental performance of Australian buildings, tenancies and homes.
New South Wales
- Energy Savings Scheme – is designed to increase opportunities to improve energy efficiency by rewarding companies who undertake eligible projects that either reduce electricity consumption or improve the efficiency of energy use.
- Sustainable Households – Energy saving strategies and tips for households.
- Sustainable Business – Find out about business support programs available.
- Energy Saver – Energy Saver is the single point of support for NSW businesses to reduce energy consumption through subsidised assessments and audits, technical support and training.
- VEET – The Victorian Energy Efficiency Target – Now encompassing Commercial and Residential Lighting Upgrades. A number of LED lamps and fittings are available for a rebate under the scheme.
- Victorian Government’s Switch On campaign – Information on the Energy Saver Incentive and suggestions on what you can do to “Take Charge of Your Power Bill”
- Sustainability Victoria – has a number of initiatives and advice on energy efficiency for business.
- Environment and Resource Efficiency Plans (EREP) – EPA Victoria’s industry program for sites with high usage of energy and water.
- DIER Energy Efficiency page has links to rebate programs.