The Echo Round Wall-Mounted Shower Arm Chrome - Adjustable is a flexible addition to your bathroom. It has two swivel points so you can adjust your shower head up and down depending on your fancy. This shower arm is made of durable solid brass finished in high-grade chrome. Clean looks and refined style in one modern shower arm, with a 10-year warranty.Read more
Adjustable Shower Arm - Functional and Stylish
This luxurious shower arm is a highly functional shower piece that suits any chrome shower head. It is made of solid brass with a chrome finish that exudes sophistication. The round styling is typical of the Echo tapware range from Aquaperla and brings class to your bathroom. This shower arm is easy to install and includes complete installation accessories. The durability is backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty.
- Adjustable swivel joints for height and wall distance
- Classic round design brings a gentle vibe
- Durable solid brass - will last a long time
- Luxury chrome finish adds a dash of class
- Easy installation with complete accessories
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Arm Length: 277mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: 1*Swivel Shower Arm (female end), 1*set installation accessories
Must be installed by a licensed plumber.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes