This round wall-mounted mixer with diverter is designed for a rejuvenating shower or relaxing bath. It has a solid brass build and a matte black finish, with a pin lever that's easily turned for water flow and temperature control. A drip-free ceramic disc cartridge ensures smooth and long-lasting use. The Echo Round Matte Black Shower/Bath Mixer Diverter from Aquaperla is fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards.Read more
Harmony and Practicality in Your Bathroom
The Aquaperla Echo Round Matte Black Shower/Bath Mixer Diverter was designed with your bathroom in mind. It has a harmonious round style and a matte black finish that brings a bold elegance to your home. This wall mixer is highly functional and perfect for your shower or bath, and you will enjoy using it for many years to come.
- Pin Lever Handle for easy grip, to conveniently adjust water flow and temperature
- Diverter to conveniently switch from shower to bath or vice versa
- Clean Round Design to match your bathroom, whether modern or traditional
- Durable Solid Brass that will last a lifetime
- Matte Black Finish for a sleek appearance
- Australian Standard and Watermark certified
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Height: 160mm
- Length: 36mm
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes