This matte black spout is perfect for uninterrupted water flow in any bathroom. The spout's round style and simple shape exude a minimalist elegance that suits a modern bath or basin. The spout's matte black finish will further upgrade your bathroom with its bold, clean looks.
Designer Spout in Bold Black
The Aquaperla Echo Round Matte Black Bathtub/Basin Wall Spout has a bold and elegant design that brings out the beauty of bathrooms. A classic tapware style with subtle round edges, this spout can be used for domestic, commercial, and hotel use. It is made from solid brass and finished in matte black, and easy to install on the wall above your bath or basin.
- Suitable for bath shower mixer taps or basin mixer taps
- Recommended for domestic, commercial, or hotel use
- Durable solid brass body with a matte black finish
- Watermark approved and complies with AS/NZS 3718
- Simple wall-mount installation, with complete parts
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 5 Star, 5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T34689
Base plate: 60mm diameter
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Pressure Rating: 500kPa maximum, 150kPa to 500kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes