This Echo wall mounted two-piece tap set from Aquaperla sports a modern style that suits your shower or bath. These bathroom wall taps are designed for easy operation, with separate hot and cold pin levers to control water temperature. The Echo series features a minimalist design and round style that's perfect for any Australian bathroom.Read more
Modern Luxury Two-Piece Mixers
The Aquaperla Echo Round Chrome Shower Wall Taps are suitable for any bathroom style. This is a good choice if you prefer the simplicity of using two separate hot and cold levers to control the temperature of your shower or bath water. This mixer set has a minimalist round shape with a luxury chrome finish.
Suitable for domestic, commercial, or hotel use
Durable solid brass body with luxury chrome finish
Watermark approved and complies with AS/NZS 3718
Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
Easy to clean with mild soap and water
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
Base Plate: 60mm diameter
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300kPa to 800kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes