This round wall-mounted mixer for the shower or bath is designed for your modern bathroom. It has a solid brass construction and a polished chrome finish, with an easy to turn pin lever that controls water flow and temperature. A drip-free ceramic disc cartridge ensures smooth and longlasting use. The Echo Round Chrome Shower/Bath Wall Mixer from Aquaperla is fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards.Read more
A Modern Wall Mixer for Your Shower or Bath
The Aquaperla Echo Round Chrome Shower/Bath Wall Mixer was designed with your bathroom in mind. It has a harmonious round style and a polished chrome finish that brings timeless elegance to your home. This wall mixer is highly functional and perfect for your shower or bath and you will enjoy using it for many years with your family.
- Single Pin Lever Handle for easy grip and convenient adjusting of water flow and temperature
- Clean Round Design to match your bathroom, whether modern or traditional
- Durable Solid Brass that will last a lifetime
- Chrome Finish for a flawless shiny look
- Australian Standard and Watermark certified
- Height: 115mm
- Length: 106mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Registration: Not applicable
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes