This stylish polished chrome wall mixer features a pin lever handle and a cylindrical spout, designed for simple operation. A contemporary tapware from Aquaperla's Echo series, this mixer has a modern round style that exudes relaxing convenience in your bathroom. This is suitable for your bathroom basin or your bath, in a home, commercial, or hotel setting.Read more
Bathware with Elegant Simplicity
The Aquaperla Echo Round Chrome Bathtub/Basin Wall Mixer With Spout has an elegant polished chrome finish with a classic round style. This tapware is suitable as a bath mixer and spout or as a basin mixer with spout, and either way it spells minimalism in a modern bathroom. The Echo tapware series features stunning looks as well as durability, with a 10-year warranty.
Suitable for domestic, hotel, or commercial use
Solid brass body for durability
Multilayer acme finishing process for polished chrome look
Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
Easy to clean with mild soap and water
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
Base Plate: 200mm x 75mm
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300kPa to 800kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 80°C maximum, 5°C minimum
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes