This modern wall spout is a practical match for bathroom basins or baths. The round style adds a classic look to your bath or basin, and the 180-degree swivel elevates the spout's functionality. This tapware from Aquaperla is built of solid brass and finished with polished chrome - a perfect addition to your modern bathroom.Read more
A Modern and Practical Spout for Your Bath or Basin
The Aquaperla Echo Round Chrome Bathtub/Basin Swivel Wall Spout has a 180-degree swivel that lets you run your bath then get it out of the way when your bath's ready. The modern round design and luxury chrome finish exude timeless elegance. This spout is perfect for your bath or bathroom basin area, especially if you're a smart renovator.
- Great for domestic, commercial, or hotel bathrooms
- Durable solid brass body with a chrome finish
- 180-degree swivel spout
- Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
- Easy to clean and maintain
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
Base Plate: 50mm diameter
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Pressure Rating: 500kPa maximum, 150kPa to 500kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes