The Echo round tall basin mixer blends aesthetics with practicality, elevating your bathroom with luxury and comfort — a perfect match for designer basins that require a taller tap. This chrome basin mixer is convenient to use, with a pin handle to leisurely adjust water flow or to turn it on or off. The gentle round design of the Echo range exudes both class and innovation, and the polished chrome finish is simply classic.Read more
Modern Elegance for Your Bathroom Basin
The Echo Round Chrome Basin Mixer Tall is a highly recommended enhancement to your bathroom basin area. It comes in a complete package and is easy to install on your basin. The mixer is convenient to use, with a pin lever handle that lets you easily turn it off or on to any rate of water flow. The taller height adds more space to a modern look.
The Echo range is a fusion of contemporary style and classic elegance. These bathroom tapware and accessories use the round shape to exemplify grace and adaptability to current bathroom interior trends. The Echo series from Aquaperla is designed with a delicate look and built for lifetime use.
Modern design with round shape - gentle on the eyes
Taller height to accommodate countertop designer basins
Timeless polished chrome finish - a classic choice
Durable and corrosion resistant solid brass construction
Simple installation - kit includes all required parts, hoses, and instructions
Easy to clean and maintain, will last many years
Peace of mind with 10-year warranty
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32056
- Height: 300mm
- Length: 156mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
Package Contents: 1*Basin mixer, 2*Water hoses, Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes