This chrome-finished shower arm adds elegance to any bathroom. Enjoy showers through this ceiling-mounted shower arm that's made of durable stainless steel. Easy to install and comes with a 10-year warranty, it is perfect for you if you're after a minimalist bathroom.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Luxury Shower for Less
This Echo Round Ceiling Shower Arm 400mm Chrome from Aquaperla is a modern bathroom piece. It speaks of extravagance though available for a lower price and it's perfect for smart renovators. It is durable, being made of stainless steel, with an elegant chrome finish. This shower arm will help you achieve the minimalist bathroom shower you want without breaking your budget.
- Modern round design
- Durable stainless steel
- Chrome finish
- Easy installation
- Good value for money
- Australian standard
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Arm Length: 400mm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Composition: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Chrome
- Thread: G 1/2" female end
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: 1*400mm Ceiling Shower Arm
Must be installed by a licensed plumber.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes