This modern round wall-mounted mixer for the shower or bath is designed for your bathroom. It has a solid brass construction and a matte black finish, with an easy-turning pin lever that controls water flow and temperature. A drip-free ceramic disc cartridge ensures smooth and longlasting use. The Echo Round Black Shower/Bath Wall Mixer from Aquaperla is fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards.Read more
A Bold Wall Mixer for Your Shower or Bath
The Aquaperla Echo Round Black Shower/Bath Wall Mixer was designed with your bathroom in mind. It has a harmonious round style and a matte black finish that brings a sleek style to your home. This wall mixer is highly functional and perfect for your shower or bath and you will enjoy using it for many years with your family.
- Single Pin Lever Handle to conveniently adjust water flow and temperature
- Clean Round Design to match any modern or traditional bathroom
- Durable Solid Brass that will last a lifetime
- Matte Black Finish for a bold statement in your home
- Australian Standard and Watermark certified
- Height: 115mm
- Length: 106mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Registration: Not applicable
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes