This modern wall spout is a practical match for bathroom basins or baths. The round style adds a classic look to your bath or basin, and the 180-degree swivel elevates the spout's functionality. This tapware from Aquaperla is built of solid brass and finished with matte black - a perfect addition to your modern bathroom.Read more
A Modern and Practical Spout for Your Bath or Basin
The Aquaperla Echo Round Black Bathtub/Basin Swivel Wall Spout has a 180-degree swivel that lets you run your bath then get it out of the way when your bath's ready. The modern round design and matte black finish exude a bold elegance. This spout is perfect for your bath or bathroom basin area, especially if you're a smart renovator.
- Great for domestic, commercial, or hotel bathrooms
Durable solid brass body with a matte black finish
180-degree swivel spout
Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
Easy to clean and maintain
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
Base Plate: 50mm diameter
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Pressure Rating: 500kPa maximum, 150kPa to 500kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes