This modern matte black wall mixer features a pin lever handle and a cylindrical spout, designed for simple operation. A contemporary tapware from Aquaperla's Echo series, this mixer has a modern round style that exudes relaxing convenience in your bathroom. This is suitable for your bathroom basin or your bath, in a home, commercial, or hotel setting.Read more
Bathware with Stunning Simplicity
The Aquaperla Echo Matte Black Round Bathtub/Basin Wall Mixer With Spout has an bold matte black finish with a classic round style. This tapware is suitable as a bath mixer and spout or as a basin mixer with spout, and either way it spells minimalism in a modern bathroom. The Echo tapware series features standout looks as well as durability, with a 10-year warranty.
Suitable for domestic, hotel, or commercial use
Solid brass body for durability
Multilayer acme process for smooth matte black finish
Watermark approved and complies with AS/NZS 3718
Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
Easy to clean with mild soap and water
Base Plate: 200mm x 75mm
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300kPa to 800kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 80°C maximum, 5°C minimum
Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718
WELS Registration: Not applicable
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes