This Hansdorf™ commercial quality security mortice lock is suitable for security and entrance doors and matches perfectly to our lever handle kit series. It boasts a double-turn high security deadbolt, a 12mm reversible latchbolt, and a keyed stainless steel Euro profile cylinder. It's solid brushed stainless steel plates will provide an architectural finish to your door.Read more
Mortice Security Lock - Including Keyed Cylinder
This Hansdorf™ commercial quality security mortice lock is suitable for security and entrance doors and matches perfectly to our lever handle kit series. It boasts a double-turn 20mm deadbolt for high security, and a 12mm reversible latchbolt to simplify installation. Its thick brushed stainless steel face plates and solid construction makes it durable and the perfect choice for your home.
Euro profile cylinders
Also known as Door Lock Cylinders are key operated devices that are used to engage the main locking mechanism of the door lock. This cylinder may be changed without altering the boltwork hardware and instead only requires loosening a set screw, then sliding the cylinder from the boltwork. it is usually possible to obtain cylinders in different formats that can all be used with the same type of key.
Available with key operation from both sides, or key operation from the outside and knob-turn operation from the inside depending on your preference and needs.
Function and security
The benefits of having a lock cylinder is that if a key is lost or stolen, you only need to replace the lock cylinder rather than the complete lock, keeping your costs to a minimum.
- Double turn 20mm deadbolt throw for high security
- 12mm reversible latchbolt (so can be installed on left and right handed and inward or outward doors)
- It has a standard 60mm backset (distance from the key hole to the door edge).
- Includes standard 60mm double sided key entry Euro Profile Cylinder with 3 keys
- Compatible with our lever handle kit series (handle fits spindle hole and Escutcheon also fits Euro profile cylinder)
- Suits any door thickness. However, supplied key cylinder will suit doors from 35mm to 40mm.
Full installation kit
Unlike other kits on the market where the plates and rebate-hardware is additional, this kit includes all you need for installation:
- Face plates
- Plastic rebate liner
- All fixing screws
- Includes 3 keys and can be re-keyed at your local locksmith
- Lever handle and escutcheons (key hole plates) are sold separately
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 Year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults for the Stainless Steel Handle Set, standard warranty applies for all other components - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.