This SHARP 10 Watt Aluminium LED down light kit is a COB LED light with perfect colour output. Incorporating the latest superior SHARP COB LED. This is a premium Warm White light suitable for domestic home lighting. The premium Japanese chip and superior design make this one of the best LED downlights available.
Minimum order of 2 unitsRead more
Aluminium Framed Modern 70mm Downlight Kit
This SHARP warm white 10 Watt Aluminium LED down light kit is a COB LED light powered by a well-renowned company that produces LEDs with perfect colour output. This LED chip is matched with a specifically designed heat sink and transformer so that it will be 100% compatible, and will deliver the performance the light is designed to deliver. You can DIY this product with the supplied standard Australian power plug, or your electrician can hard wire it.
A Superior LED Downlight Featuring:
- A Homely Warm White Colour in 3000K
- A Kit Superior To A Retrofit Globe to ensure the light functions with maxmimum performance and life.
- 73W Equivalent Brightness when compaired to a standard incandescent globe (1050 lumens)
- Standard Beam Angle of 90deg for good light coverage
- Dimmable and designed to work with all current Australian dimmers
- LED Manufacturer: Sharp
- LED Chip: 10W COB
- LED Driver: LED Driver Included
- Light Colour: Warm White 3000K
- Light Brightness: 700 Lumens (49W Halogen Equivalent)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Frame Style: Aluminium Round
- Ceiling Hole Diameter: 70mm - 75mm
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Fixture Depth: 85mm
- Frame Diameter: 85mm
- Lens: Frosted Glass
- CRI: >80 (very high)
- Beam Angle: 90deg
- Transformer Input/Output: 220-240V AC / 9-24V
- IP Rating: IP50
- Compliance and Safety: SAA, C-tick
- Installation Options: Plug In or Hard Wire
3 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. If the transformer is being hard-wired it must be installed by a qualified electrician to maintain warranty. See product documentation and our Returns and Warranties Policy.
3 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.