This modernly designed basin mixer made by Aquaperla has a waterfall spout that surprises you once turned on. It shapes the water into a beautiful curve and brings a bit of shine into your bathroom. The sleek matte black finish adds character to your bathroom basin area.Read more
A Reliable Mixer with Harmony and Calm
This matte black basin mixer is a valuable addition to any bathroom. It has a unique zen design that turns on to a natural waterfall style flow, giving a feeling of harmony and calm. The mixer combines its DR brass construction and highly reliable ceramic disc cartridge that allows smooth operation for many years. The matte black finish provides a bold statement and sense of dependability.
The Cascade range is infused with a minimalist design and stands out with its square features. The mixers and spouts in this series are a beautiful balance of straight lines and gentle curves, and the bathroom accessories are expressive of durability and strength. Cascade tapware and bath ware are an enticing choice for modern bathrooms.
Gentle and calming stream due to waterfall style
Durable and corrosion resistant DR brass construction
Clean looking matte black finish hides fingerprints
Watermark certified and fully compliant with WELS standards
Simple installation - kit includes all required parts, hoses, and instructions
Peace of mind with 10-year warranty
- Height: 165.4mm
- Length: 150.8mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Maximum operating pressure: 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31786
- WELS License No.: 1752
- Warranty: 10 Years
Package Contents: 1*Basin mixer, 2*Water hoses, Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes