This modernly designed basin mixer made by Aquaperla has a waterfall spout that surprises you once turned on. It shapes the water into a beautiful curved flow that brings a bit of shine into your bathroom. This basin mixer is a perfect match for bench top designer basins that require a taller tap.Read more
This modern basin mixer has a unique design and a waterfall style flow once turned on. Its DR brass construction, luxury chrome finish and modern style makes it a perfect and choice for a modern bathroom.
- Modern unique design, square features and zen design
- Curved waterfall spout produces a harmonious flow
- Taller height adds more space and modern look
- Simple to install
- All required mounting parts, hoses and instructions included
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32055
- Height: 319mm
- Length: 170mm
- Composition: Solid brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
Package Contents: 1*Basin mixer, 2*Water hoses, Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes