The team at domain.com.au has put together a very helpful list of smart phone apps that can really assist with your renovation planning and home design. Click here for the full article.
We thought we should send out this link to our readers so that they can check out these cool tools - here is some of their top 10 tools that we like:
- Magic Plan - Free - This is really helpful. Create a floor plan of a house by taking photos of the corners of each room. It measures and draws.
- The Builder - Free - Puts you in touch with Australian tradies and suppliers. It even lets you get quotes from all local tradies. Yes, from your phone!
- Handy Man DIY - $1.99 - if you are a DIY enthusiast then this app will give you that extra support with lots of how to videos and support.
- Houzz Interior Design - Free - a popular app with over half a million images of interior design ideas by style and room type. Basically the world's biggest scrapbook.
- ColorChange - $0.99 - Very cool app so you can take photo of your walls and see what they would look like in different colours. No need for sample pots!