A baby nursery is not only important to many new parents because it’s the first space for their bundle of joy to rest their head, but it’s a space that offers a blank slate to transform. With blank white walls it can be changed to convey any style - fun, funky, cute, adorable, whimsical, sophisticated, etc… It can be a magical place where your child may take their first step, say their first word, and where you may spend countless hours rocking them to sleep. Here are some tips and ideas to help you create the perfect little nursery.
First of all you will need the basic essentials:
1. A classic nursery with deep reds, whites, and soft blues, using a pretty pendant light and whimsical wallpaper to add charm and interest to the space.
3. Using a wall decal is an inexpensive way to add huge visual interest to the nursery. Displayed here is a sophisticated palate of black, white and grey. Wall decals are very popular for nurseries, and there is a huge variety readily available to consumers in all shapes and sizes. 4. Bright and cheerful, this cosy little nursery uses a comfy little sofa for feeding, napping, story time and cuddling. Any Sleep Trainer will also tell parents that a blackout blind/s is essential for babies sleep.
5. Small yet functional, here is a nursery with plenty of smart storage solutions to cater for all the baby's clothes and supplies.
8. A fabulous invention, the convertible crib, It is one of the best baby nursery pieces found in the market. It is versatile and converts right through to a double bed.
9. Here we have a change table which is actually a chest of drawers and can be sensibly reused as a useful piece of furniture in the years to come.