One of the busiest areas in any house is the kitchen. Whether you're cooking for your family or entertaining guests, a kitchen full of clutter is the last thing you want! Checkout these tips on having hidden kitchen storage and maximise the space in your kitchen.
1. Clear your bench top and minimalise your kitchen facade with this open-out pantryPhoto from: RenovatorStore.com.au
2. Maximise one lazy susan with a lot of variety of cansPhoto from: BurlapAndDenim.com
Photo from: Buzzfeed.com
4. Maximise the useage of and access to the corner space under your kitchen bench with a corner kitchen pull-out storage unit
5. Keep your cleaning materials out of sight with a pull out kitchen cupboard basket and hook storage unit
6. Make use of your corner cupboard space by storing your pots and pans there