Towel rails are a convenient addition to any bathroom as it provides a non-obstructive storage for towels, whether these are wet or dry. In this blog, we will discuss why you should choose stainless steel towel rails for bathrooms.
Stainless steel provides a contemporary and elegant appearance that can enhance the look and feel of any bathroom. It is a superior material that's commonly used for bathroom and kitchen products because it provides a number of practical benefits. We've outlined a list of advantages of picking stainless steel towel rails for bathrooms.
It is regarded as the most hygienic of metals as it is easy to clean and the surface has no pores or cracks to harbour bacteria or mildew.
In addition to the hygienic characteristics of stainless steel, stainless steel does not contain lead and arsenic like DR Brass does
Looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel. 304 stainless steel is a superior choice - it is stronger than chromed brass, and superior corrosion resistance to cheaper stainless steel.
Our Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has a timeless round rail design that exudes simplicity - it complements most chrome bathware ranges. The generous width of towel rails fit larger towels or can store many towels for a larger bathroom. It boasts different types and sizes to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Modern - the Aguzzo® round tube heated towel range is timeless design with clean straight lines and soft bars that complement any round style bathware ranges
- Flexible install - You have the option to attach to the wall and simply DIY plugin, or conceal the wiring through the new EZY FIT wall bracket into the wall (electrician required to connect). See install instructions below - you can simply plug in or have your electrician provide a connection in the wall for concealed wiring. Simply connect to and control via a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately) so you can enjoy warm fluffy towels when you need them!
- Efficient - Only 166 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
Jump on Renovatorstore.com.au to see the complete selection of stainless steel towel rails for bathrooms that we offer. You may also want to read these Tips For Choosing A Heated Towel Rail to help you select the one that's just right for your bathroom.