This stainless steel shower rail with matte black finish is easy to match with any shower head and a handheld spray. The adjustable height allows flexibility and practical for any family member. The sleek vibe and square style of this shower rail will fit any modern bathroom.Read more
Practical and Efficient Shower Rail
The Blaze Square Matte Black Top/Bottom Inlet Shower Rail by Aquaperla has sleek smooth lines and edges that slightly curve toward the top. This minimalist square style is perfect for any contemporary bathroom, and the functionality of this adjustable shower rail makes it practical and simple to use. It is also easy to install, along with your choice of a shower head and a handheld spray (both sold separately).
The shower rail is made of stainless steel and finished in polished chrome with a solid brass diverter. The shower rail package includes a diverter and complete installation accessories.
- Matte black finish for that bold look
- Adjustable height provides flexibility
- Top/Bottom water inlet with stainless steel hose
- Easy-to-use diverter for functionality
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Height: 1005-1265mm (adjustable)
- Hose length: 0.8m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Rating: 3 stars, 8.0L/min.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Diverter, Stainless Steel Adjustable Shower Rail, Installation Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes