This square hand-held shower is durable solid brass with a matte black finish, a suitable match for any black shower rail. The 25mm slim shower has 48 easy-clean nozzles that will let you enjoy a shower indulgence. This black shower will be a perfect addition to your modern bathroom.Read more
Bold Square Hand-Held Shower
The Aquaperla Blaze Square Matte Black Hand-Held Shower will give you an enjoyable shower experience anytime at a more affordable price. This is made of solid brass and matte black finished, a contemporary addition to your modern bathroom. The square style, straight lines, and compact design will instantly upgrade your bathroom.
- Compact Hand Held Shower 25mm wide with 12 x 4 rubber nozzles
- G 1/2" Female End
- Stylish Square Design to match your shower fittings and bathroom fixtures
- Matte Black Finish adds a bold statement in your bathroom
- Solid Brass Build for long life and durability
- Australian Standard and 10-Year Warranty gives you peace of mind
- Length: 200mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Package Contents: 1 x Square Handheld Shower Spray Head
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes