This bathroom basin mixer tap exudes a contemporary character with its clean, straight edges. The sleek matte black finish adds character to your bathroom basin area. A modern mixer with a sensibly designed easy-to-grip handle, this a bold addition to your basin area that will instantly upgrade your whole bathroom.Read more
The Blaze Square Matte Black Basin Mixer has a solid brass construction and stylish square design. The matte black finish will be a striking statement in your bathroom basin area, and its contemporary design is clean and uncomplicated.
- Modern unique design - square features and zen feel
- Simple to install
- All required mounting parts, hoses and instructions included
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31786 (V)
- Height: 160mm
- Length: 126mm
- Composition: DR Brass
- Finish: Matte black
- Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
Package Contents: 1*Basin mixer, 2*Water hoses, Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes