This shower rail in chrome finish is a great fit with any shower head and hand-held shower. It has a water inlet with built-in diverter, for ease of switching between handheld shower and top shower head. The clean straight edges with slight curve perfectly suits any modern bathroom.Read more
Modern Shower Rail with Minimalist Vibe
The Aquaperla Blaze Square Chrome Top Water Inlet Shower Rail - Short has sharply defined edges with a slight curve toward the top shower head connection. This chrome shower rail will suit any modern bathroom with its sleek design and simple functionality. It is also easy to install, easy to clean, and enjoyable to use, with a built-in diverter to switch between your chosen shower head and handheld shower (both are sold separately). The shower rail has a brass body and an all-chrome finish. The package includes a diverter, the solid brass shower rail, a 1.5m stainless steel water hose, and installation accessories.
- Chrome Finish gives a shiiny presence in the bathroom
- Modern Design with sharp lines and slight curve
- Top Water Inlet with long stainless steel hose
- Simple Installation for any registered plumber
- Easy Cleaning for simple maintenance
- Easy-to-Use diverter for functionality
- 10-Year Warranty & 1-year labour warranty
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Height: 352mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° degrees C (min.)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Diverter, Shower Rail, Stainless Steel Hose, Installation Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes