The Blaze Square Chrome Swivel Wall Mounted Shower Arm will give a unique style to your modern bathroom. Indulge in an energising shower with this vertical swivel shower arm with high-grade chrome finish. This is a suitable match for the latest in luxury showerheads and an exciting addition to your shower area.Read more
Shower in Effortless Style
This unique shower arm is a smart renovator's choice for style and function. It is made of durable solid brass with a luxury chrome finish. The Square Chrome Swivel Wall Mounted Shower Arm is a perfect choice if you're after aesthetics, function, and value for money. Spice up your shower area without breaking your budget with this vertical swivel shower arm from Aquaperla.
- Wall-mounted shower arm
- Vertical 180-degree swivel
- Durable solid brass
- Elegant chrome finish
- Simple installation
- Good value for money
- Australian standard
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Arm Length: 279mm (at standard angle)
- Arm Height: 133mm (at standard angle)
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: 1*Swivel Shower Arm plus installation accessories
Must be installed by a licensed plumber.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes