This chrome shower rail will suit any modern shower head and handheld spray. It has an adjustable shower rack height and a drip-free ceramic disc cartridge for smooth operation and longlasting use. The minimalist design and chrome finish are perfect to blend in any contemporary bathroom.Read more
Modern and FunctionalShower Rail
The Aquaperla Blaze Square Chrome Bottom Water Inlet Shower Rail has sharply defined edges with a slight curve toward the top shower head connection. This adjustable shower rail will suit any modern bathroom with its sleek design and simple functionality. It is also easy to install, easy to clean, and enjoyable to use with your chosen shower head and handheld shower (both are sold separately). The shower rail is made of solid brass with polished chrome finish. The shower rail package includes complete installation accessories.
- Classic polished chrome finish
- Modern design with sharp lines and smooth curve
- Bottom water inlet
- Simple installation and easy cleaning
- Easy-to-use and easy cleaning
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Height: 1060mm to 1250mm (adjustable)
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° degrees C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Rating: 3 stars, 8.0L/min.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Shower rail, round cover plate, installation parts and accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes