This shower rail in matte black finish will suit any modern shower head and handheld spray. It has a built-in diverter to make it simple to switch between top shower head to handheld shower. The minimalist design and matte black finish are perfect to blend in any contemporary bathroom.Read more
Modern and FunctionalShower Station
The Aquaperla Blaze Square Black Top Water Inlet Shower Rail has sharply defined edges with a slight curve toward the top shower head connection. This black shower rail will suit any modern bathroom with its sleek design and simple functionality. It is also easy to install, easy to clean, and enjoyable to use, with a built-in diverter to switch between your chosen shower head and handheld shower (both are sold separately). The shower rail is made of solid brass and finished in matte black. The shower rail package includes a diverter and complete installation accessories.
- Matte black finish for that bold presence
- Modern design with sharp lines and a slight curve
- Top water inlet with long stainless steel hose
- Simple installation and easy cleaning
- Easy-to-use diverter for functionality
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Height: 884.5mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° degrees C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Rating: 3 stars, 8.0L/min.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Diverter, Shower Rail, Stainless Steel Hose, Installation Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes